Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, February 20, 2020

Now It's Thursday Morning!!

Silence!!! Some one is driving in slowly, a brand new shiny bright car The front lot is filled so they are heading to the back lot. All is silent. Frost on the roof top, bird on the eave and silence The bushes have a coating of frost and I would say the day crew is all here. I am not fully awake yet but will go and refill my coffee, watch some tv news and wake up. I hope your day is a good one and you get to do all you plan to do. Coffee, coffee, aah....I will wake up a little more and be back later. Enjoy your hot morning brew and add a little something good to it...relax, wake up, enjoy your day. Hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment