Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 23, 2020

Now It's Sunday Morning

Good Morning. The sky is calm, a soft grey blue, tree tops are not moving at all and the night light, on the side of the hospital building, is bright. The worker cars are parked over here on my side,under my window and the car roof tops have a bit of frost on them. All is silent, strange the car motors are silent, you would think that they would sound louder but folks wouldn't be happy with all that noise in the early morning. There are no lights on inside the hospital wing. It is just after seven a.m., you would think that everyone would be up and ready for breakfast. I know I am. I wake up and out to the kitchen for my hot coffee and something to go with it. My coffee cup is empty; I'll be right back There is a soft blue to the sky this morning, and the tree tops are still. There are a few rain drops on the window pane and the macadam is wet. The little bird is keeping watch. Sunday morning, a new day to celebrate. I did't go anywhere or do anything out of the ordinary so there is little to write about this morning, I will give you a little time to yourself, wake up and head for the kitchen and a cup of your favorite breakfast drink. I wish you a good day, a fun day, a happy day shared with those you love and like. Stop off at a church of your liking and light a candle for a soul or two. It is okay if you light one for me, I can always use a boost. Don't forget to be kind generous to a fault and pass a few hugs around just because you can. We have a lavender sky, go take a peek...enjoy. Be good, be kind, be generous, and remember you get out of life what you put into it, no more, no less.....so put your thinking cap on, find things to do, places to go and friends to share with....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment