Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Day is Done , la, la, la.....

It is time to check out, or close to it. I have a way to go before I shut down but I thought I'd drop a note while I was sitting here wondering who I should write to...You of course...smile. No new news. All is quiet today. It was really quiet around here today. I think a lot of the ladies were off to visit family and have not returned yet, or if they have they have taken their shoes off and hunkered in for the night, It looks cold out there. It has been a quiet day, no excitement, no noise today all are quiet. The girls stopped in to make sure I was doing okay. They watch closely to make sure I don't do anything I am not suppose to...ha.ha. I hope you and JO had a good day. Write and catch me up on your doings. I have had my dinner. I have had my desert. I have had a good day all day and cannot complain....well.....let me think....ha.ha. I hope you and Jo have sweet dreams. I hope your day was a good one. Catch up. I love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment