Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Now it's Tuesday Morning according to my little desk calendar.

Good morning. I am awake...well, I am waking up and soon will be...smile. It is pitch black outside my window even with the little night light on. I cannot see the roof top from the sky line as it is dark, black, still night out there. Quiet. No traffic yet, no movement at this moment and my coffee cup is empty. Off for a refill and wake up ....I will be right back. There is a heavy mist in the trees this morning. No lights on inside the hospital wing, nothing moving in the lot and quiet reigns. My coffee is hot and delicious. There is nothing good to go with it so I will have to plan a stop at the grocery store today. Right now I will wish you a good morning and I am off to my easy chair, feet up, cowboys on , coffee in hand a wake up. Make your day a good one doing what you want to do and a little of what you have to do..smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle to all you meet and greet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment