Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 1, 2018

It is Saturday Morning!!!

Good morning.  Saturday all over again, didn't we just have one?  I think so but with time flying one can hardly keep up with the daily changes, so "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change  courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference"....the worker cars are coming in slowly, one light on in the hospital wing, the shade is up and I see a tiny Christmas tree all lit up and the television is on.  A new Saturday to enjoy and I am not making any plan as I was out and about all day yesterday with my girls enjoying a gaming trip, nope, didn't win a nickel, but the fun is in the trying.

Right now silence prevails;  there are a couple of cars parked, one window lit with pretty pink lights, not the window itself but a little tree inside.  My coffee cup is empty so I need a refill, open both eyes, put on the television and put my feet up for awhile as a new Saturday has arrived.  So, fill your cup with what you love most, add a tasty bit and find a seat for awhile.   Time to let the black of night disappear and a new bright and beautiful day to enjoy....so...enjoy it...smile!!!

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment