Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, January 18, 2019

A Friday Morning Offering...Smile!!!

Good morning to you...if the letters were any smaller we wouldn't be able to read the message.   Well, I didn't have a lot to offer anyway.  I just wanted to wish you a good Friday...a weekend coming up to enjoy and we have yet to find out what kind of weather we are going to have and where we might think of going and all the plotting and planning that goes into a 'what to do' weekend.   A trip would be nice, but where?   Well, right now to the kitchen for a warm up of my coffee;  I just devoured my first cup so have no excuse as to why I cannot finish my blog....have nothing to write about because I didn't go anywhere or do anything exciting.   So.....I wish you a good Friday , all day, doing what you want to do....I know the have to do comes first.  So as our Irish ancestors would say..."Have the rest of the day to yourself"  and I might add "make it a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do."  I am off for a refill, hunker down in my easy chair and wake up....Have yourself a day to remember....be good, be kind, be YOU.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment