Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, January 27, 2019

A new Sunday morning!

Good Sunday morning. I don't know why the print is small. I don't know how to make it larger. I wish I was computer literate. It is Sunday morning, pitch black outside my window, one shade is up in a hospital room across the way and I have one eye open. Coffee is gone so I am going for a refill...have to get both eyes open, the brain working if I am going to say good morning to you. I have no new news. I have to wake up and live a little before i can entertain you with the doings around here. At this time of the morning, before six a.m. the sky is pitch black, nothing is oving and all is quiet..that is as it should be...smile. I a off for a refill, feet up, news on, laze about for awhile and then my day will begin. I hope you have a good day, all day. Be good, be kind, be loving....and your day will be terrific....Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment