Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, January 3, 2019

Good Thursday Morning!!

Good Morning!!!  It is Thursday morning about five o'clock in the morning...smile....yes, early, but I am one of those who finds early is good and I enjoy the quiet, the silence, the darkness of the sky and the happenings going on outside my window as the workers come into the parking lot and start a new work day.

I did not go anywhere, do much of anything interesting so have little to write about this morning.   The spirit is willing but I didn't go out adventuring and my yesterday was a quiet day, a reading day, a hump day that was almost silent.  I would venture to say, 'a good day'....smile.

Right now the pavement is wet, so it must be misting out there, not rain as there are no rain drops on my window pane.   I cannot see where the sky begins and ends, pitch black out there which I expect in the wee hours.    I'd sleep more but the body clock says 'up' and here I am....almost awake...smile.....well, almost is good, so do not complain.  I just didn't go anywhere, do anything new and different so have little to say this morning...lucky you...ha.ha.

So...I wish you a good day, all day, doing what YOU love to do best.   Be good, be kind, be gentle, share YOU with those you love and like.   Good deeds never go out of style.  Hugs are always welcome.   A good day to call a family member and a friend or two and wish them well.   A good day to catch up with yourself and do what you want to do ...and have to do...might as well get it all in...smile.

Be a charmer!!  Be a winner!   BE YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment