Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday, already!!!

Time flies when you are having fun....so the saying goes, I find it flies even when you are not having fun..smile.   It is a new Monday, dark outside my window so cannot tell what kind of a day we are in for.  The courtyard is pitch black, a few cars parked out there , night workers I guess....one light on in one of the rooms ...early morning....one eye open....need a refill of my coffee....cup is empty already...that first cup goes down like it knows what it is doing.  smile!!!

My Sunday was a quiet day, a work in the drawer with papers and folders to cull down and throw away a mess of unused materials which have long outlived their usefulness.   It takes time to go through 'stuff' but once done...aah....freedom, room for more stuff...ha.ha. 

A new week begins.  A new Monday to fill...no idea what I want to do yet ..but, I'll think of something before the day is over.  Right now I am ready for hot coffee, blogging to finish and a refill of my coffee as I turn on the news of the morning and find out what happened in the wee hours.   Hopefully nothing I cannot live without.

I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.   Stay healthy, happy, content and share you with those you love and like.  Share YOU and make the world a better and brighter place.   Have a Monday to remember, one filled with love and laughter.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment