Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday Morning

Good Morning. How are you this morning? I am not awake, working on it, one eye open, the other to follow in its own time..smile. Around five a.m., a good time to be snoozing but the body clock is up and awake so I am off to refill my coffee cup as I have already devoured my first cup. AAH....coffee.....I bless the bean every morning!! A crescent moon, pretty, sky is dark so no trees showing. The worker cars are parked on my side this morning, a few coming in slowly as a new work day begins. My throat is scratchy this morning so I could be on my way to having a cold in my head....don't want it, don't need it, but it is something I have no control over...so it seems...I try to stay away from those with head colds but once in the air the chances of catching something is better than one hundred percent. My coffee is hot and delicious. There is nothing to go with it but Christine is due over a bit later and is bringing a coffee treat with her. I think I'll have her wait as I don't want her to catch a bug. So....I may be spending a quiet day, have a good book going...so all is not lost..smile. I have the makings of a hot toddy if needed....and one intends to need when a cold develops. So, have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do, not what you have to do...smile. So..."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference"..... Be good, be kind, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment