Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday Morning

Good morning!!!  It seems to me I just did a blog and it was Sunday;   my,  how the days go bye so fast, almost as fast as my coffee ;  the cup is empty, off for a refill and wake up some more.

 AAH!!!  coffee!!!  coffee! 

A new Sunday and we have a special show at the gallery today.   I am not sure who the artists are but each one has a special talent and the shows are always well attended and enjoyed.   Right now it is black out my window, a sky that looks calm as the trees are motionless and there is no noise of any kind.  The night light is shining on the side of the hospital wing.  One patient is up with the blinds open and the television on.  Silence is awesome.  No wind this morning, everything calm and quiet.

So....I will love you and leave you, go to my favorite chair, turn on the television and wait for a decent hour to get dressed and out the door for a little time at the gallery and the artist for the day. 

Be good, be kind, be loving....a mixture that guarantees a very good day.

Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment