Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday Night

Hello!!  I hope you had a good day, all day, doing what you wanted to do and what you really truly like to do...I know...sharing and caring, part of your makeup, part of your wanting to share time and love with those you really care about.   Sunday is always a good sharing day.  I spent time with my girls and I had a wonderful day, all day, a little wine and whine..smile....a lot of sharing and caring , a day to file away in the memory book.  We had breakfast out at our favorite restaurant;  shared time and later a movie that was not all bad, but...ha.ha.   one of those....great tid bits to enjoy;   delicious dinner later;  eating has to be the highlight of every day as we seem to want to spend more time at the table than anywhere else...smile.....food...goodies.....deserts....hot coffee....no complaints and the company is really the best.  So, hopefully your Sunday was one of the best you have had in a long while.   I hope you had family and friends to share time with.   I hope you are feeling like Tony the Tiger...G R E A T!!!! 

A new week starting tomorrow morning.   A new week to catch up with yourself doing the things you love to do best.   Be healthy, if you are wealthy... share...if not, get in line with the rest of us...smile!!!

We have a new week coming up;  we have iffy weather which could turn beautiful and we could take advantage of it by going out the door and basking in the sunlight.   As the old saying goes..."sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."  wonder who came up with that....I like "sleep sweet"  or "dream sweet dreams";  so I'll say good night, sweet dreams and catch up so I'll know you are living life with both eyes wide open.    Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment