Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Good Morning!!!

My little desk calendar says "Now it's Tuesday Morning";   well, it is....and it looks like it wants to rain.  The worker cars are all in and parked under my window, and one put up a cover on the window as they must have sunshine on their brain although I'd say it looks like rain may be on the way.  The sky is a light blue, clear, tree tops still, no wind this morning.   The bird is on the roof top, and the night light is still glaring...needs a cover...well, I think so...shines in my window and it is not the prettiest sight around.

I have no new news this morning.  I am waiting for daughter Christine who will be coming soon as we have a job to do today.  I love having helper jobs as they keep my mind and fingers busy.   

The television is blaring, not really loud as I'd wake others up, but I am sitting next to it and it sounds loud....Keep me awake...smile.

So, go, have yourself a good day all day doing what you love to do best.   Be kind and your day will embrace you.   Go....be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment