Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 28, 2019

Monday Morning All Over Again!!!

Good morning. I have no idea why the print is so small...if I were smarter I'd make it larger but I need a helper, a keeper, someone who knows how to do all that computer stuff. The longer I work on one the less I know..smile. It is pitch black out my window. The worker cars are parked on my side this morning and the spaces all filled so I guess the morning crew is hard at work. There are no lights on, um...take that back as there is one room with a light on, shades drawn tight, so someone is awake. I have had my first cup of hot black coffee and need a refill so with little or nothing to add to the mix this morning, I will wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do...not what you have to do...smile....be loving, be kind, be YOU. Off for a refill, feet up, news on....aah, a new day. Hope you have a really good one. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment