Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 7, 2019

Monday, Monday, la, la, la......

Baby its dark outside!!!   Must be five a.m.  I am awake....debatable.....one eye...the other is slow to open....coffee cup empty, I just filled it.....be right back, have to go for a refill so I can open the other eye...smile.

The tarmac is wet, worker cars are on the way out so it must be the end of the night shift and soon the day workers will be coming in.   The hospital wing is dark but for one window with the shades down but they have tiny lights on the bottom of the window, left over from Christmas.  There is no sky, the early morning blackness is evident and the night light on the side of the building is shining brightly. 

A new week begins.    I would love to say I have plans to run away and enjoy a trip but that is not happening.   Daughter Christine is coming over this morning and we are doing some work on the computer.   The mind is still asleep or I'd be able to tell you what we are up to....maybe later, smile!!!

Have a good day ..all day....catch up with yourself..be YOU!!!   Don't forget to be thoughtful, kind, gentle with your family and friends and make your today wonderful.   Coffee....aah!!!  need a refill so off I go.   I just refilled my cup,  wonder I don't burn my tongue,  but I have it broken in to enjoy the heat and taste of the good old coffee bean....glad I don't have to do without it.    Off for a refill and to blog.  Go....have a good day, all day, and be the best you can be....a hug or two never hurts...share them with those you love and like. 

Three little words...be...good, kind and loving....and your day will be special just like YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment