Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Evening --Wednesday

Hello again.   I just opened my door and it is pitch black outside, a feeling of mist, a rain may be on the way, but right now it is night time, dark, a bit on the cold side with a bit of breeze.   Good time to stand on the balcony and look around even though there is little to see in the dark of night.   But...there is something good about standing in the dark of night time and looking around at the lights both up in the sky and down and around the grounds.  I have been in all day, no place to go, no invitations out, no company in;  what I call a down day...but a restful one and the television has been good company, interspersed with a chapter or two of a good tale, so..all is not lost...smile.

Daughter Patricia came bye to check up on me.  She keeps a good eye on me.   We didn't have time or funds to whoop it up and go gaming or 'fooding' but we did have a good visit and it broke up my day...a good thing.

For one reason or another it seemed like a Sunday so when I checked my little desk calendar and see it is Wednesday, I was surprised and have to smile as this is hump day and tomorrow leads to a new day and then the upcoming weekend.  Time...what would we do if we didn't have time to spare?   We are more than lucky...smile.

I hope your day was fruitful, hope you found places to go and things to do.  AND, I hope you had someone to share time with as that is what makes the difference.    SO!!!!  I will say good night....sleep tight.....have dreams you want to share and stay healthy, wealthy and wise.

Be good, be kind, be YOU.  Hugs to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment