Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, January 5, 2019

Saturday Morning

Good morning.   Pitch black outside in the sky, the night light is on over on the side of the hospital building and only one patient is up with the blinds open.  It is early, probably not even five a.m. but some of us get a wake up call earlier than others...why???  who knows....I just know my body clock  is set for the early hours.  The sky is dark, not a tree showing, like a blank screen out there.  The row of night lights has a pattern to it, seven, one, two, in a long row and only two window lights on in the patients rooms, one with the blinds wide open the other with the blinds down but the tiny lights on the window sill show bright.  It is way to early and my coffee cup is empty so I am going to give you a break this morning and go quietly to my chair, turn on the news station and listen to what happened in the night....and sip away...aah...coffee...what would we do without it, I don't want to find out.   I need a refill....So go...have yourself a great Saturday doing what you want to do.   When you have time, send me a word or two.   Make your today wonderful, just like YOU!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment