Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Hump Day!!

Good Morning!!!  Early morning darkness, hospital roof lights on, only one person with lights on over in the hospital wing, the rest of the window blinds are closed tight and the folks sleeping;  well....it is all of five a.m. and smart folks sleep and then there is 'us' the early birds who wake up , stay up, drink coffee and blog....ha.ha.    a truism, haven't done one of those in awhile.

So Wednesday is here, hump day, and we are waking up slowly to find out what is in store for us today.   I have no special plans, but then my brain is not awake yet so I really have no idea what I plan for today,or if I planned for today...um...don't think so...but we will find out once the brain kicks into gear and the memory is jogged to awareness....right now my coffee cup is empty, going for a refill, will blog a bit, and then hunker down in my easy chair, turn on the tv and find out what has transpired in the night.   But.....not before I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do and, of course, what you have to do...those chores do not get done all by themselves.

Go....have yourself a day to remember, finish up those chores you put off and don't forget to be generous with your hugs....I'd like one....but will settle for a verbal one right now.    Be good....be kind...be YOU....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment