Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, January 17, 2019

A New Thursday Morning!!

Good morning.   I have no idea how or why the print is so small....to early to find out..smile.

It is Thursday all day, wonder what is in store for us.    Maybe some nice surprises, that wouldn't hurt at all.

I am almost awake.  I had my first sip of coffee and it tasted so good....a waker upper....and the cup is empty so I am off for a refill and will be back shortly.

AAH!!!!  Tasty, hot and so good, no wonder the cup is empty so soon. 

We have a new Thursday to work with ....no plans yet....but I am sure something will come up before the day is over.  If I remember correctly, I think daughter Christine is making a special soup to day...and I am a soup lover....I'll bring desert.

Right now the sky is very unusual with a black cloud over the tree tops, a strange sky of black and blue.   Maybe we are in for some rain today.   Too early to tell.

I see the worker cars are parked on my side this morning.  It is so black out there it is hard to tell even with the night light on....roof tops look wet so maybe we had a little rain in the night. 

There is a patch of blue in the sky, very pretty.  It is quiet, silent really, no movement at the moment.  I have one eye open ...that is a start...smile.

So...I wish you a good day, all day.  I hope you get to do what you want to do and not what you have to do...smile.    I hope you find time t share with family and friends and get out and about doing what you love to do.   So, make today your day and find reasons to smile, giggle a bit and for heaven sake laugh out loud it is good for you.

I'm off, well you don't have to agree with me,.,,ha.ha.    I am off for a refill of my coffee, hunker in my easy chair, a bit of news, feet up,   aah....a new day.

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment