Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, January 4, 2019

It is Friday!!!

Good morning to you;  Good morning to you....la, la,...I'm singing as I wait for the 'other eye' to open.   It is Friday...it is not even six a.m., tv news is on and I should listen but I am waking up and need coffee first...so...off to the kitchen...coffee pot to get ready and look for something to go with it...yeah, I am one of those, wake up with an appetite....how else could I keep this girlish figure.  The sky is interesting this morning, a twin star is shining, unusual, different, looks like a plane with flickering lights.  There is a huge black cloud behind the trees which are still, nothing moving.  Folks are getting up over in the hospital wing, a few blinds down but lights on behind them, one has a tv on and seem to be looking for a station to settle on.   I am waking up...honest....

but ...I want my coffee......coffee.....aah!!!!

The sky is interesting this morning, looks like a big black or , I should say, dark blue area with a bit of light grey and light blue, sort of a stormy look to it.  Trees are still, cars coming in slowly , a new work day, a new day to be busy and hopefully in good spirits to give the  patients reasons to smile.  I emptied my coffee cup ..so...off for a refill, hunker down in my chair and listen to the news of the day. 

I hope your Friday is a good day and you make your shopping list with a few goodies added so you can invite those you like and love for a cuppa....tea is good,    Go....make today a good one...a fun one....share you with those you like and love.   If you have been busy , take time to call...someone misses hearing from you....be good, be kind, be a beacon of light today...hugs mend, smiles mend,  and kind words solve so many problems. 

Go....have a day that is special, just like YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment