Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, January 11, 2019

Now it is Friday morning!!

Good morning.   It is pitch black out there, can't tell the sky from  earth.  You can see one patient over in the hospital wing as the blinds are up on the window and the lady is awake, sitting quietly, probably waiting for some breakfast.  I am ready for something good but 'there is nothing good in this house'  ...ha..ha...well I have a good appetite.

The night light is still on over on the hospital building.   No cars coming in, too early.   Quiet, even the car motors cooperate in the early hours....smile. 

It is a new Friday and I have no plans as yet.   I could use a trip to the grocery store as I seem to be out of everything, especially the sweet stuff which I really do not need but convince myself that I cannot live without it....I see my reflection in the window and I am sure there is more than one chin...sugar tells every time...

So, I wish you a good day, a special day, a day with love and laughter.   Be good, be kind, be YOU.  Don't forget to share YOU with those you love and like.    Friday is a day for good deeds so get busy.  Be kind, be loving, be YOU.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment