Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!!!

Good Morning,  Tuesday morning and the beginning of a brand new year.  There is frost on the hospital roof top, trees are in a mist, so still and so beautiful;  and all the worker cars are parked on 'my' side this morning.    My coffee is hot and delicious.  I didn't think to buy something 'good' to go with it.   I may scramble an egg and butter some toast or , come to think of it, call the girls and see if I can take them out for breakfast....but....I am not quite awake and it looks frosty out there and I am not 'in the mood' to rush about and put my shoes on...smile.   talked myself out of that one in a hurry!!!

Go....have a tasty breakfast;   share time with your family and friends;   be a beacon of love this morning and share YOU with those you love and like.

Happy New Year, make it a really healthy and happy one.  If you contribute YOU then you are on your way to one of your best years yet. 

The parade is on...what else??  ha, ha.   coffee is hot or tea if you prefer....I am on my way to a refill, feet up on the hassock, nestled in my chair...and...watch the parade.

I am hoping each of you have a blessed day, a day to remember for a long time to come.   Be healthy, be wealthy and then you can adopt me....be YOU...Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment