Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, January 31, 2019

Now It's Thursday Morning.....

Black out my window....nothing moving.....cannot tell the sky from the earth...not a tree in sight, yet I know they are out there...smile. Worker cars coming in slowly and all is very quiet around here ....and....my cold is in full bloom...what is that saying...'what goes around comes around' ....it does and I have an old fashioned cold to prove it. So, I am down for the count as the old expression goes and I will have a quiet day with a good book as only Clive Cussler can write. It is pitch black outside my window and the birds have not shown up as yet; way too early!!! My coffee cup is empty and that will never do. So, off I go to feel sorry for poor me with a nasty head cold, a want for something good...and there is nothing good in this house....um...I think you have heard those words before. I will leave you to have a good day,all day, doing what you love to do....making someone happy.....fun...go...be a bolt of lightening and enjoy your day. Poor ME!!!! Ha, ha, well someone has to feel sorry for me and my snaughty nose. I will leave you with a prayer for serenity..."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." AND, don't worry about me, sniffle, sniffle.....I'll be fine.....I'll be hunkered down in my easy chair, feet up on the hassock, book in hand....You go and have a good day a fun day, a day to put a smile on your face. I'll be fine, sniffle, sniffle.... I'd share a hug or two but then you would get this nasty head cold and that would never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment