Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Now it is a new Tuesday....

Good Morning. A crescent moon in our sky this morning...very pretty.....worker cars in and parked already and my hot coffee is delicious...a wake upper....hot, black and delicious. Not sure what is going on with the computer....tiny print....why??? who knows, I don't. Now when one of my girls comes over they can check it out and maybe get me up and running right. I am not good with computer problems.... A new day, a Tuesday, wonder what is in store for us....something good I hope. So I will love you and leave you while I go for a refill of my coffee, hunker down in my easy chair, turn on the news and catch up with the outer world. I hope your day is wonderful, like YOU....I'll be back later when the print is up and readable...smile. Go....coffee, tea, or??? awaits....maybe a dropped egg...ha.ha. have a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Catch up. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment