Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Hump Day

Good Wednesday morning, pitch black outside my window, one car coming into the parking lot, not a bit of light coming from the hospital wing, early morning silence.....coffee is hot and tasty...aah!!! Good morning, how are you today?    I hope good...healthy, wealthy and wise....then you can adopt me and take me away from all of 'this'....smile.

I am trying to enlarge the print. 

It is pitch black outside.  One or maybe two cars are parked already.   It is very early.  The side light is on the hospital wall but no lights  on within.   I am in need of a refill and to look for something to go with my coffee.  There is nothing good in this house....ha.ha.  you have heard that before.    I am laughing, you cannot hide anything around here for a new day, I know all the hiding spots.

It is much to dark to see anything outside.   So, I think I'll just say good morning and go sit in my easy chair and watch some morning news.   I have to think of some plan for today...have no idea what the girl are planning but I hope they include me.    I'd like to go out for awhile...maybe do a little shopping at the grocery store.  I have not had fresh fruit in awhile and my taste buds seem to be thinking in that direction.   I used to like to have a half grapefruit, my that has been awhile.  An orange is always tasty.   So, for now I'll settle for a refill, turn on the news and hunker down for another hour or so.   Five a.m. is just o early to motivate....ha.ha.    you are not even awake to agree or disagree.

So.....have a good day all day doing what you love to do best.  Be kind, be gentle, be YOU.   Hugs to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment