Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tuesday Morning!!

Are we ready?  The Prayer of Serenity...."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."  Now, a new day begins and it is pitch black outside my window, a puddle or two on the tarmac and nothing moving.  My little calendar says it is a Tuesday morning and I have had a restless night, tea at three a.m. a chapter or two and then back to sleep so I am only half awake.

So.....I have no new news;  I have no old news:  I have no news...smile.

I am going out to the kitchen, put on the coffee pot, look to see if there is anything good out there and go hunker in my easy chair, tv on, feet up and start  my day.   I hope your day is going to be great and you get to do the things you want to do, beside doing all the things you have to do...no rest for the wicked....not that you are wicked...um.....let me see....ha.ha.   sweet, loving, caring...sounds more like you. 

Go...have yourself a day you will remember for a long time to come.  Be one that smiles and brings love and laughter to the day.   Enjoy your morning libation and add a little of the good stuff with it....I would but there is nothing good in this house.....smile....um....maybe I'll scramble some eggs...butter some toast, there are other foods besides sweets....but..ha,ha....beggars cannot be choosers....

I wish you a day filled with love and laughter.   I wish you hugs. 

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be a light and show the way to a beautiful day.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment