Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A Mew Tuesday!!

Good Morning. A lavender blue sky this morning, night light still on in the hospital wing,, worker cars parked on my side this morning and it is very still and quiet out there. Good Morning, I hope your day is filled with 'good' things, places to go and folks to love and care for. It is stil. It is quiet. It is a new day. My coffee cup is empty and that will never do. The news is on. All is still and quiet and I am heading for my easy chair, feet up, no rush, no fuss and a new day to fill. I hope you find places to go, things to do, folks to help, folks to love and have blessings to count all day. I didn't go anywhere, do anything so have nothing to report this morning. I intend to have a good day all day doing what I want to do, not what I supposedly have to do...smile. So...wake up, have a good tasty breakfast. Stretch, take a walk out, do something you want to do, not have to do.....or a little of both...smile. Be good, be kind, be a friend, be a lover, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment