Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday Mornings Come so Fast.....smile!!!

Good Monday morning, the start of a new week and I am wondering what is in store for us. Good weather I bet, spring has sprung around here and right now it is a soft beautiful morning. The worker cars are parked in front of my window and there are two white ones this morning, good looking sport car; white must be the new 'color' of the season as there are three out there. The trees are still. The bird is on the roof top and the blinds are up on all but one of the hospital wing windows. It is quiet around here, no noise as the worker cars are in and parked in front of my window this morning. The trees are still, not a cloud in the sky, and a new Monday is here. Let us prepare for a bright, beautiful week filled with sunshine and good deeds. My coffee cup is empty; that will never do; off to watch the news, feet up, a sip or two.... but not before I tell you how beautiful the sun rays are on the tiny tree in front of the hospital wing. The bird is on the roof top. The trees are still. A new start to a new week, a fun one I hope for all of us. I am off for a refill, feet up, news on, hot coffee to sip and you thought I had something to groan and gripe about....not me!! Have a good day, a good week, be healthy and happy....be a friend....good deeds do count. Smiles...aah...what could be better!!! So....be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and smile from ear to ear.... Have yourself a day you will remember with smile..hugs....a kiss or two doesn't hurt a bit....and be generous to a fault and share you with those you like and love. Coffee....aah.....feet up.....and my day begins. How lucky I am. Be good, be kind, be a 'lover' today!!! Honest, it doesn't hurt a bit. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment