Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 4, 2019

Now It's Monday Morning...my little calendar says so!!!

Good morning. The sky is a very light blue this morning, stillness, not a leaf stirring. The worker cars are all parked for the day and there is a bit of frost on the roof tops. There is a small pile of snow still on the ground over by the hospital building, seems to want to remain there forever. No breeze this morning so every bush and tree top is still. I finished my first cup of coffee so I am off for a refill....be right back!! AAH!!!! That first cup of coffee is always so good, reminds me of Pa and the open pot kind he used to make, would make your hair stand up still. I have black birds flying bye my window, two of them are playing a game, nope, five , no seven of them...wow. wonder what the attraction is. One bird must have dropped something to eat on the fence as there is one bird out there pecking away. A new week beginning, wonder what is in store for us. When I find out, I'll be sure to share...ha.ha. So, off I go to open the other eye. The television is blaring, ads of course.... I hope your day is special, just like YOU!!! Be good, be kind, be gentle....make today a 'banner' day!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment