Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, March 21, 2019

A New Day.....Thursday all day....

Good Morning. Well, I didn't get to go shoe shopping yesterday but I think it is on the 'menu' today. I am a little reluctant to put all that money into shoes but have little choice . It is pitch black out my window, one light on in a hospital room across the way. It is quiet inside and out, but then it is very early in the morning. The view is always special this time of morning. The sky is a mid blue, not dark and not light; a new day begins. The tree tops are still, the night light on the side of the hospital wing and at the moment, nothing is moving. I am.....off to the kitchen for a refill...be right back.... AAH!!!! Coffee!!!One sip of black coffee and the eyes open...The sky is more grey than blue at this time of the morning. There is frost on the cars in the parking lot, The day workers are starting to come in. Silence..... Well, my coffee cup is empty, the eyes are open and I am off to watch some news and then get dressed for my days outing. I hope they have some decent shoes that I don't have to pay a fortune for. I have often thought of wearing slippers all the time, not only for comfort, but for the difference in price...smile. Make your day a fun day, do some of the things you have been wanting to do but have postponed for another time....Time flies...so don't waste any...do some of the things you have been wanting to do and holding off for another day....you do not want to run out of 'time'. Be good, be happy, work on having a good day, all day..... Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment