Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, March 2, 2019

Now It is Saturday Morning!!

Good Morning. The sky is pale blue, trees are still, not a hint of a breeze. The hospital roof top is frosty and there is a bird sitting on the eave watching the world go bye. The worker cars are parked under my window today and I wonder who decides which side they are to park on. There are no signs so there must be rules posted somewhere. Silence....outside....inside the television is on but I am not watching it. A new car just went out of the parking lot, a cranberry shade, really nice....classy!! I have reached the age where remembering doesn't seem all that important to me as there is someone who will knock on the door and rescue me...ha.ha. Hiding out is not allowed...smile. My little desk calendar reminds me it is Saturday so I can relax as I have no plans for the day and will wait patiently for something to develop. Maybe I will get an invitation out and I'll have something to tell you about; well we can hope....smile!! My coffee cup is empty so off I go....have yourself a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do. GO!!! Be YOU!!! Have some fun today. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment