Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, March 16, 2019

Now it's Saturday Morning!!

Good Morning. It is quiet, the little bird on the roof top across the way, trees are still, not a sign of a breeze and the sky is milky baby blue. The worker cars are parked on my side and, at the moment, all is quiet. My coffee tastes good and the eyes are open...not the brain that takes a little longer..smile. It is Saturday morning. There are three white worker cars, one black and one a navy blue, all look new. The hospital blinds are closed, all but one and I can see that the tv is on. A new Saturday and 'doings' at the Gallery today so that should be fun. Busy is good. I wish you a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do....be good, be kind, be gentle and enjoy the day. I am off for a refill, feet up and watch a show or two before I have to dress and put my shoes on. My neighbor is out walking is 'long' dog and the are moving at a pretty fat pace..um..a bit cold this time of morning. The sky is pale blue, trees are still and my coffee cup empty....that wont do...smile. Have yourself a day to remember doing the thing you want to do, not have to do...smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be loving..be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment