Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A New Tuesday Morning!!

Good morning. The sky is pale blue, the trees are still, the hospital workers are in and parked in front of my window this morning, even a new motorcycle...wow...it is a beauty, small, compact, probably mid way between a scooter and a big bike, new style and fancy...um wonder if I could ride it? better not..ha,ha. It is Tuesday all day, wonder what is going to come about today. I have no special plans ...at the moment... but not adverse to making some. The small motorcycle parked out front is quite fancy, has a lot of bright chrome, a black seat, and some orange glass lights. It is small, something new and different, I'd say scooter size. One worker walking in fast, rubbing her arms, probably a bit chilly out there right now. There is a new tiny car going bye, have no idea what it is, but it is small and cute and colorful, almost a white but ore clay like. The little bird is on the rooftop and never seems to move; a silent sentinel.. My coffee cup is empty. I have not turned on the television....so off I go. I hope your day is wonderful, like you....I hope you have a bit of fun along with some work to do. I hope you enjoy today. I'm off for a refill, feet up, news on...aah....mornings are good.....quiet, restful....snore...snore.....ha...ha....it wouldn't take much to crawl back under the covers. Be good, have a day to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment