Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, March 30, 2019

It Is Saturday Morning.....

Beautiful sunshine, cars parked on my side, and there is a red, a white and a blue side by side along with a beige truck and a different white car with a flat roof very long door so the window runs the whole length of the car. Strange, new, different. Not sure I like the box look but then I don't have to ride in it..smile. The sun is shining, the bird is on the roof top, the trees are still and I am dressed ready for a new Saturday. I have no plans today. I am hoping to share time with my girls later, maybe we can plan a dinner ...time will tell It is quiet around here, no one has been around to check this morning, that is unusual. It is silent , nothing moving inside or out. It looks like a beautiful day out there. If I do not get an offer to go off somewhere, I might plan a walking trip up to the corner and back. The sun is shining and it looks like a gorgeous day out there. or....I may get an offer and drive off somewhere and I ever say no to that. It is nice to see the little tree across the tarmac blossoming, leaves are forming and the tree is coming alive. The yard folks do a good job keeping the bushes shaped. There are about ten assorted sized bushes growing over in front of the hospital wing building. They are well trimmed, neat, tidy and one is hedge like, the others have all green leaves and round shaped...neat and tidy...smile. The tall trees behind the hospital wing are still, no movement at all. Quiet is good...smile. If you pay attention to the car manufacturers the newest color is a beautiful blue, don't know what the name is but it is bright and beautiful and a bit different than the usual blues. A deep rich blue, quite good looking. I am heading for the kitchen and a refill of my coffee. I would like something to go with it but it is late and it will be lunch time soon so I had better wait. So, I will let you go, hopefully to a day filled with the making of happy memories. Be good, be wise, be kind....be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment