Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, March 28, 2019

Now it is Thursday morning, smile!!!

Good Morning. It is quiet around here, soft blue sky with lots of white clouds that are long and streak across a baby blue sky. The cars are parked on my side and one space, in front of my window, is open. All is quiet, not a tree leaf moving and the bird is on the roof top watching the workers park and walk up the alley to work. Well, that didn't last long as a gentleman just drove in and parked in the open space, so all is filled up and a new work day begins. My coffee cup is empty, that didn't take long either...smile. Our fellow with the long dog is out walking already. He is so good with his dog. I am looking at a sky of baby blue with a lot of white clouds that are long and not moving. The tree limbs are quiet, so no wind this morning. I see the little tree is budding so Spring is here. Most of the cars are grey, one black, and an orange one that certainly is different.and a Navy blue one just drove in. My coffee cup is empty, news is on, am heading out a bit later for shoe shopping, something I don't really like to do. I'd go barefoot if I could..smile. I hope your day is great, that you enjoy your seconds. Be good, be loving, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment