Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, March 22, 2019

Friday, Friday....All Day!!!

Good Morning, it is Friday all day, how did it get here so fast? I'm still on Tuesday, ha, ha. well.....I'm slowing down!! The weather is soft...no clouds, trees still, birds are flying around in a circle with the exception of one who has been sitting on the roof top across the street watching its world go bye. The tiny tree in front of the hospital wing is beginning to bud and the worker cars are parked on my side this morning. It is quiet The sun is reflected in a few of the car windows and a roof top or two. We could use a little rain. One of the cars is a color hard to define, almost orange, different, hard to describe. The owner will find it easy to find in a parking lot..smile. There is a big "Medline" truck backing in; a delivery for the hospital wing. Wonder what they deliver as it is a huge truck. I am having what is called an "ocular migraine", no pain, just a burring of sight for awhile. Doesn't hurt, and I have no idea why... So, off I go, rest the eyes and mind my m manners,...smile. Catch up, I'm waiting for some news from YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment