Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, March 7, 2019

Snow!!!

Good morning!!! There is snow on the ground, dark out my window, and my coffee cup is empty....so....you know what I will be doing...smile. AAH!!! Coffee, coffee, yum.....hot and delicious. The snow looks pretty on the bushes across the way, the roof top is white and the bird is on the edge. Only two parked cars out there right now, it is early...no breeze at all, nothing is stirring. A lavender sky, tree tops look hazy, like a foggy mist, and the worker cars have snow on the roof tops.a new Thursday and after all my fun and good time, it is time to settle in and some catch up things done like laundry and dusting and those chores that never get done by themselves. . All the spaces are filled and the workers busy with a new day. So I will love you and leave you as I go off to get a refill of my coffee, watch the news, wake up and get busy with those mundane chores that never get done by themselves. I hope your day is going to be special...like you. I hope you have some fun things to do after the chores....well they don't get done by themselves. Wouldn't that be nice, just push a button and all is done....dream on. So, go have yourself a fun day doing what you want to do....I am admiring the trees, so beautiful covered in snow. Silence!!!! Be good, be kind, be gentle and make the most of your time today doing what you do best. Share a hug or two. Share a smile or two. Share YOU with those you love and like.

No comments:

Post a Comment