Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sunday Morning...St Patrick's Day!!!

The 17th of March...St. Paddy's Day!!! And may the luck of the Irish bless you this day.....with good health, a bit of wealth, and a spark or two of fun. It is quiet outside,, worker cars all parked and on my side today. The roof top is housing one tiny bird this morning and silence prevails. The workers are in, the blinds still down in the hospital windows and there is not a bit of a breeze. If my television was not on there would be complete silence. Stillness has a beauty all its own. My coffee cup is empty. My chair awaits. I am ready for a little down time a it is much to early to start my new day. I hope you have plans for today. I hope you have the company you want and the stamina for an Irish jig. Go, have yourself a day you will remember with love and laughter. Don't forget a toast to St.Patrick and have yourself a fun day. I'm off to check the kitchen cupboards, there has to be something out there...or not...um....I knew I should have kept that jelly doughnut for this morning....toast??? well, if I have to...smile. I am going to love you and leave you...have an easy chair waiting and the tv is on and the hassock is crying for some big feet to settle there...we won't mention the seat of the chair....smile. Have yourself a day that brings smiles to your face...have yourself a day where you treat those you love with a special time, maybe lunch out today??? a ride to the water, sharing time and a hug or two...go...it is good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment