Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, March 20, 2019

A New Day

Good Morning!!!! I am up, not really 'all awake' but working on it. First, I have to stop and go for a refill then I may open the other eye and converse with you....my first big word of the day,....ha...ha. I have to tell you that the sky is soft blue, trees are still, I want to say the news is on but really it is ads...they should pay us for listening to ads...I'll vote for that...smile. The worker cars are parked under my window this morning. The shades are drawn over in the hospital windows, only one or two rooms have a light on so folks are sleeping. It must be hard to be confined in a hospital bed. Say a little prayer for the folks over there today. I am going shoe shopping today, not looking forward to it although I do need shoes I just hate to put out the cash for them. I'd just as soon go barefoot but it would be frowned upon. Maybe we should start a new trend and get everyone to wear slippers, cheaper, more comfortable, and easy to replace. There is a new silver car on the lot today and one just drove in so silver is the new color I guess. You can always tell the new car owner as he or she takes two spots, no scratches allowed...smile. So, I wish you a good day; a fun day; a busy day and hopefully shared with those you love and like. Don't forget a good deed or two. Don't forget to be a person who likes to laugh out loud; you know the drill; laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Well 'happy tears' are okay. Go...have yourself a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do. Hugs are good and free. Smiles are good and free. Laughter is good for your health and tears only if you really feel like it...smile. I am off for a new day, a shopping for shoes day, a lunch out day, a walk in a Mall...I am in for a good day. I'll be back. Stay healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment