Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, March 7, 2019

Back Again .... late afternoon

Hello. It is still Thursday, afternoon, the sky remains blue, so no rain or snow or anything today...just blue sky, lots of puffy white clouds and a quiet day without a lot of traffic. Inside quiet too. Had lunch with the folks upstairs, played a little on the puzzle and came down to find my daughter Patricia filling candy dishes, putting 'stuff' away in my cupboards and seeing that I stay fat and sassy. How lucky I am...I have so many blessings to count. We had been told that weather was moving in and it might be a little snow, but Mother Nature changed her mind and all we have is a clear cold day with huge puffy grey clouds up in our sky. There is little traffic outside today, only a few cars, wonder why...haven't heard any news of any kind that would tell us anything. I have black jelly beans...do you remember what they taste like...um..yum. I do...smile. So, I am keeping busy, doing some goofing off and thinking about some of the things I could do ..but....not today...ha, ha. I am off to do a lot of nothing.....ha...ha. If it sounds good you are welcome to join me. As Tigger would say, maybe tomorrow I will do that....motivate.....ha.ha. maybe. Hope you are having a good day all day....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment