Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sunday Morning!!

The sky is soft, light blue with a little pink over the tall tree tops. The blinds are down in the hospital wing and the worker car are all parked on my side today. Five of the worker cars filling my window, two white, one tan, two dark blue...good looking..not a ding in the bunch. Silence....a lovely pink cloud across a baby blue sky and tall trees that are not moving; the start of a lovely Sunday. I am off for a refill...be right back. I have new junker curtains on my window that are colorful, going to take a little getting used to..smile. bright and beautiful, colorful...all dressed up...smile. It is quiet, Sunday morning, We were at the Gallery last evening making up terrariums...such fun...good group...lots of laughter...a good time and a lot accomplished. I hope you today is a good one. I am off for a refill of my coffee, it never lasts long..smile. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment