Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday, Monday....la, la.la......

Good Morning. Yep, Monday morning all over again, lucky us, a new beginning of a new week and the sun is shining, a bright orange car is parked outside my window, wonder what hospital worker chose that one. It is more tangerine than orange, bright, not sure I'd like to own a car that color, too conservative I think, more dark blue or black, although there is a new grey wagon type car on the lot this morning that is really good looking, more like a small truck with a cover that can be removed, good looking, bet expensive and a lovely shade of light grey. The sun is out, Christine has been here already and brought a 'non'...ha, ha......fattening doughnut along with her and you know I didn't say no; it went fast and it was delicious. Tv on, feet up, nothing to do for awhile so I am practicing the 'snooze'; a form of sitting up sleep...although I think it means a stiff neck if you overdo. No wind at all this morning. The bird is on the roof top ..not moving even a little. The trees are budding and the worker cars are parked facing my window. I have a bright orange car in front of my window. Feet up, tv on,,,,,,and a new day begins. I hope you day is special, fun, filled with happy faces, a few hugs and sunshine. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment