Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Hump day!!

Good Morning. It is pitch black out my window, it has to be at least five a.m. and I am awake, well almost..smile. Coffee is hot and tasty. I cannot tell the trees from the sky; just to early. I would get a little more of a snooze in but once awake that is it..I am up for the day. The shadow of the trees is interesting this time of the morning. The night light is on the side of the building and shining bright. Some of the workers are already in and working. Only one room has the shades up and the light on and the patient is in bed ...I bet snoozing..smile. So I wish you a good morning. I hope your day is going to be eventful, the good way..smile. I hope you find things to do, places to go and friends to share time with. As for me, I am going to finish my morning hello and go for a refill of my hot coffee, hunker down in my easy chair, feet up, tv on with John Wayne as Hondo and I am set for awhile...content to stay put and open the other eye. I hope your day is going to be special, just like YOU....I hope you find places to go and things to do that make you smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle and most of all loving. Make your today one to remember. Coffee...aah!!!! Feet up...aah!!!! Later gater ...love you....bye for now. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment