Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday Morning at five thirty a.m.

Good morning. Pitch black outside, the exception being the night light across the way on the wall of the hospital wing.. You cannot tell the sky from the earth and there is no activity out there...much to early...and I am awake, up, drinking my first cup of coffee wishing for a fancy bun to go with it but 'there is nothing good in this house' ... ha...ha....you have heard that before. I am up, not sure what woke me up but now that the eyes are open there is no going back to sleep. Maybe later I'll hunker in my easy chair and snooze, but right now I am wide awake ...or so I say..it is debatable ...ha.ha. I am thankful for my good nights sleep. I am thankful for my hot coffee. The worker cars are coming in slowly and the parking is on my side of the street today. There is light in one of the rooms, a row of tiny red lights at the base of the window, the owner is probably awake but not really up yet. It is much to early. A new Friday...um....wonder what is in store for us. So, I will let you enjoy your sleep and hopefully some sweet dreams. I am off for a refill. I am going to turn on the television and snooze through a program or two...not that I admit to that...but ??? ha..ha. Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and make those who share time with you today content and happy. Find good things to do. Lift a helping hand. Share a smile or two and make today the best one yet. So....be good, be kind, be generous and share you with those you love and like. Make your today special...just like You!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment