Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, March 14, 2019

Thursday morning, my little calendar says so!!!

Good Morning. The blinds are still down over in the hospital wing, one lady has her window blinds up and she is sitting up in her bed probably snoozing a little longer. The worker cars are coming into the parking lot slower. A new day. My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill; be right back. Aah, hot coffee..and a new day...Good Morning....'aah' coffee!!! and now the prayer for Serenity......"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the thing I can and the wisdom to know the difference." I am off to a good start; now to open the other eye..smile. It is Thursday, I have a little calendar on my desk that tells me so, otherwise I'd never know. The mind is changing and I am sure I am not going to like what the future holds in the 'head' department as we seem to lose ground as we age, but....we just have to work harder to retain all that information we cannot live without..smile. although, it might be a good idea to 'lose' a little of it and not overload the aged brain....I am for slowing down and giving the brain a rest. It is Thursday all day. I have no plans yet, but will probably make some later in the morning a the cupboards are bare. No matter what or how much you buy in the grocery department there is never anything good in this house....ha...ha....well you can laugh as you know where it all goes. I have one of those 'builds' that shows..ha.ha. I am going to love you and leave you, turn on the news, feet up, hunker in my easy chair for awhile longer ....join me and we will watch the news together. Make your today the bet one yet. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment