Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Tuesday Morning!!

Good morning!!! A quiet day, light blue sky, trees are not moving and all the worker cars are parked under my window..smile. a new day....and it is almost time for lunch so I will be making a trip upstairs and join the ladies before we attack the puzzle for a bit...smile. It is later than I think so I have to get going. I have nothing really special to write about this morning. It is a quiet morning and the sun is shining and it is lovely out my window. If it is warm enough I might talk myself into a walk around the block. I hope your day is a good one and you are doing exactly what you want to do. I hope you are in good health. If you discover wealth be sure you have a share list and it is okay to put my name on it...smile. well ..you know....live in high hope and die in dispair...you have heard that one before. It is time to go to lunch so I am out the door ...and hungry...wonder what is on the menu today....something good I hope. Go...do good deeds today....be loving...be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment