Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 10, 2019

Now It is Sunday Morning!!

Good Morning. It is pitch black out my window, no breeze, nothing moving, silence.... I am up but I would not make claim to being awake..but...working on it. Coffee...aah!!! The sky is soft, trees are still, and the cars of the night workers are parked in front of my window. It is cold out there as there is a bit of snow on the garden area over by the hospital wing. The cars are parked facing my window today and the roof tops look a bit on the white side...a bit of frost I would say.The ambulance just drove in to the hospital wing along with a huge fire truck. Stop for a second and say a little prayer for the person who is in difficulty this morning. The row of cars are colorful as there is one red, two white, a grey and a black that I can see from my window. I have an empty coffee cup so you know where I am heading....feet up, news on, and no rush to get dressed as I have no plans to go anywhere this early in the day. I wish you a good day filled with joy and smiles. Be a good friend, a mentor, someone who makes life worth living. Be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment