Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 9, 2019

A New Tuesday all day...

Soft skies, almost white, hardly any blue in the sky, more of reflections and not a bit of wind, nothing is moving, well....that is not true there are trucks and cars moving in and out of the big driveway outside my window. The worker cars are parked on my side and only one car has something hanging from the mirror within the car. There is a huge McKesson truck parked outside the hospital building and all is quiet. A couple of workers have walked in and a new work day begins for them. Otherwise there is silence, no movement at all, even the bird on the roof top is silent. It is what I call a 'soft' day, and I might go for a walk after lunch just for fresh air and exercise. I might stay and game a bit, the puzzle needs all the help it can get, but I have not made up my mind yet. I hope you are feeling good and finding things to do. I hope you visit a friend and pass a hug or two around. If you come this way, I'll give you one..smile. I am hungry but it is not nearly time for food....I know where the good stuff is and that is the problem...ha.ha. well, I do hide it...but...I do know where I hid it..ha.ha. I'd share if you were here. So. there is no more news today, a quiet day, a day to catch up with oneself. One of the yard workers is walking along with a big bin basket on his shoulder, stopping, picking up some 'stuff' and walking along looking for more to fill the basket up. So......off I go, shoes on, watch a little more television and then go up for lunch time and hopefully a bit of puzzle play with the ladies. I hope you find things to do, people to do things with and a lot of love and laughter to share. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment