Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Wednesday Evening around six fifteen p.m.

Hello. No visitors today, been a quiet Wednesday .... all day .... smile. There is a breeze and the tree leaves are swaying; the short bushes and trees in front of the hospital building are very beautiful in the sunlight. Some are showing off with new leaves and one is a brilliant red and the wider bush has colored leaves on the top which are more on the orange blend of color while the tree, small and leafy is loaded with light green leaves. All look lovely this time of evening. The folks inside of the hospital wing have their shades open so they can enjoy them. The bird is up on the roof top, sitting quietly, hasn't moved in some time. The birds are nesting n the red bush and every now and then one wings its way across the road and flies by my window. It doesn't stop to say hello...or sit on my sill but it is more than welcome to... It has been a quiet Wednesday. No company this afternoon. I had been gone all morning as I had breakfast out with my girls and that is always fun. Both are busy today. I think Christine has a new young lady to train over at the Gallery. I didn't get over to see the new show but hope to before the week is over. I did get my doctor visit in and I fared well. I didn't hear what they said about weight and I didn't ask...smile!!! I am getting deaf, slowly and surely and some things one does not want to hear...ha.ha. I seem to be doing what I should be doing as he had no complaints. He did mention drinking more water....I have never been a good water drinker...coffee...tea...and water one in awhile...so I will have to try and change my ways and add more water to my diet. I guess we all need to do that as the bodies require it. So I will make a pact with myself and see what I can do about improving. There has been nothing on going here, so there is little news to add I work the big puzzle every lunch time upstairs with two other ladies and one gentleman. We are doing well but it really is a very slow puzzle. It is good though as it keeps us busy. There are three of us who are really working at it but every now and then another person will join but fizzes out after not finding a few pieces. It takes patience and not everyone is patient. ha..ha. So..that is my news for today. The weather is beautiful. The worker cars are new as I think there are three new ones out there this week; all in a grey shade; some with lots of windows, one on the roof the other boxed. All good looking and I am betting very expensive. What do cars cost these days? I doubt I'll ever own a car again but I have high hopes of riding in a new one now and then..smile. I hope you day was fun, good, filled with love and laughter. I hope you are feeling good and keeping up with your walking and exercising. I am waiting for the real good weather for walking as I manage a walk to the corner and back ..probably six blocks at most; but I can cross over where there is a park with walking places and a street that runs around a square block that would give me a good walk around the block... I'm off...Gabbed enough for today. I just wanted to touch base and give you a hug. Hope your day was great. Catch up. I do like a note now and then so I know what YOU are up to. Be good...be kind...be gentle....Hug to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment