Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday Morning

Good Morning...It is Saturday, a rainy one, worker cars parked in front of my window this morning and I am to feel patriotic as I have one white, two red, one blue that I can see without stretching...smile. The little bird is on the roof top and it has been raining, a sort of drizzle this morning, not a real rain but it looks like it wants to. It is silent....nothing moving...no noise inside or out. The trees are still and one bird is sitting on the roof top across the way watching the world go bye. Saturday, wonder what is in store for me today. I am unhappy with my haircut as the hair want to stand up straight...poor cut. I will have to find a new place to go. I hate to spend big dollars for a hair cut, wonder if I could find a barber that is reasonable and can cut 'female' hair...he or she probably wouldn't care one way or the other. There are some lovely red roses on the bush across the way. The tall trees behind the buildings are still, no wind at all, the sky is a very soft white blue, a rainy Saturday ...um..... wonder what is in store for me today....no plans....maybe I can invite the girls out for dinner later, wonder who has a good tender steak...wouldn't that be tasty??? but Saturday beans and hot dogs are always tasty..smile. I am in a sad mood today and no real reason why.....could be the weather, could be my mind is wandering to places I'd like to be with folks I'd like to share time with...we all have those days...but I'll get busy and have a mail visit and that will help satisfy the need for a hug from "YOU"...smile. Go, have yourself fun day doing some of the things you put off all week because of stress or time. Give yourself a 'gift' a gift of time doing some one thing you really want to do. I am off to get ready to go up for lunch and puzzle awhile. There is a tiny bird on my fence outside my window and one on the rooftop across the way sitting like it owns the building. Have yourself a day to remember. Have some fun. Take time to hug...to love....to be kind...to be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment